Friday, April 06, 2001

Iterative meeting yesterday afternoon

Iterative meeting yesterday afternoon. Everyone seemed a bit depressed when I arrived. I think they were on the verge of jacking it all in. Seemed happier three hours later. We have a short-term plan and we started to thrash out an "Effective Perl Programming" training course. We even have another potential product - code reviews.

Last night there was a London.pm meeting at the Anchor. Those meetings are getting very strange. I used to know everyone who turned up to them, but we're getting so many new members that I can't keep up.

Retook the Brainbench Perl test this morning. Scored 4.76 which puts me back on top in London and second (behind Piers) in the UK. That's got to look good on the marketing literature hasn't it?

No comments: